NOMINATE YOUR FAVORITE HOSPITAL IN OUR CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
We invite you to nominate your favorite Hospital to receive a donation of WubbaNub pacifier products! We will select one Hospital from the nominees to receive the donation!
You must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia to submit a Nomination. Employees, contractors and directors of Trebco Specialty Products, Inc. (“Sponsor”), WubbaNub Online, LLC or any other party involved in this Promotion in any way (and any of their parents and affiliate companies), as well as their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), regardless where they reside, and household members, are not eligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Promotion constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
1. How to Submit a Nomination. Submission is free and no purchase is necessary. You may submit one nomination (“Nomination”) between February 9, 2018 and February 16, 2018. All Nominations must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 16, 2018. To submit your nomination, visit https://experiences.wyng.com/campaign/?experience=5a78631a7981574d31b3a602 and complete the form on the landing page and follow the onscreen prompts. You can also find links to the wyng.com platform in Sponsor’s promotional emails or other materials relating to the Promotion. You will be asked why you are nominating the Hospital. A response to this inquiry is optional and your nomination is not conditioned on a response. Use of any automated system or devices to subvert the submission process is prohibited and will result in disqualification (and all associated nominations will be void). Released Parties (as defined in Section 5, below) are not responsible for any lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Nominations, which will be disqualified.
2. Selection. On or about February 19, 2018, Sponsor will select one (1) Hospital in a random drawing from all eligible Nominations. Sponsor will announce the recipient on or before February 20, 2018. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The Hospital selected will receive 25 WubbaNub pacifier products chosen by the Sponsor, with a retail value of $348.75.
3. Publicity. Except where prohibited, submitting an entry in the Promotion constitutes your consent for the Sponsor to use the name, age, likeness and business address (city, town and state) for promotional purposes relating to the Promotion in any media, without further payment or consideration.
4. Release. By submitting a Nomination, you agree to indemnify Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., Instagram, Twitter and any organizations affiliated with the Promotion and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising agencies, media partners and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents and affiliate companies and each such companies’ officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims or causes of action of any kind, that the Released Parties may incur in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with your participation in the Promotion.
5. Limited Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, by printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related matter or materials; or (5) any injury or damage to you or to other persons or property which may be caused you’re your participation in the Promotion and/or your downloading of any materials related to the Promotion. If for any reason, your Nomination is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Nomination in the Promotion.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, YOU WAIVE, RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER THAT YOU MAY HAVE, OR WHICH MAY ARISE, AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY MATTER, CAUSE OR THING WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, TO ANY PERSON AND/OR PROPERTY, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Disputes. Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate State Court located in or near New Haven, Connecticut. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the you or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Connecticut or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Connecticut.
7. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify the Nomination of any individual who tampers with the submission process or the operation of the Promotion or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Entrant’s Personally Identifiable Information. You agree that personal data, including but not limited to your name, address and email may be processed, shared, and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Promotion and any other purposes outlined in these Official Rules. You also agree that during or after the Promotion Sponsor may contact you regarding your nomination or the Promotion, by email or otherwise. 9. Sponsor: Trebco Specialty Products, Inc., P.O. Box 636, Orange, Connecticut 06477 This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.