BUYER TO BUYER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Buyer to Buyer Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to retailers and distributors of WubbaNub products with business locations in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“Entrant”). Employees, contractors and directors of Trebco Specialty Products, Inc. (“Sponsor”), WubbaNub Online, LLC or any other party involved in this Sweepstakes in any way (and any of their parents and affiliate companies), as well as their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), regardless where they reside, and household members, are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on February 7, 2018 and ends on February 14th, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as a calendar day beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Each eligible Entrant may submit one entry (“Entry”). All Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 14th, 2018.
To enter, visit the following link: https://experiences.wyng.com/campaign/?experience=5a5779de64473036a9032968 and complete the form on the landing page and follow the onscreen prompts. You can also find links to the wyng.com platform in Sponsor’s promotional emails or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.
You will be asked about your favorite WubbaNub product. A response to this inquiry is optional and winning a prize is not conditioned on a response.
Use of any automated system or devices to subvert the entry process to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification (and all associated entries will be void). Released Parties (as defined in Section 8, below) are not responsible for any lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email will be deemed to be the Entrant and must comply with the Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. A potential winner may be required to show proof that it is the authorized account holder.
4. Winner Selection. Sponsor will select one (1) Entrant in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period on or about February 16th, 2018 (“Potential Winner”). Potential Winner will be notified by email on or before February 16th, 2018 (the “Notice”). By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor via email in connection with the Sweepstakes. Potential Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and the awarding of the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A Potential Winner will become an official winner (“Official Winner”) once the Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
5. Verification of Potential Winners. The Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (collectively an “Affidavit”) and provide an IRS W9 or other tax related form, which must be received by Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date of the Notice. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, or the Prize is refused for any reason, Potential Winner forfeits the Prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Potential Winner by random drawing. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to award the Prize. If after three (3) good faith attempts, Sponsor is unable to award the Prize, the Prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be awarded within thirty (30) days of notice to the Potential Winner that verification is complete.
6. Prize/Odds. The one Official Winner will receive 8 WubbaNub pacifier products consisting of two (2) of each style in the Limited Edition Collection with an approximate retail value of $70.00. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Prize will be awarded “AS IS” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Sponsor is responsible for any shipping and handling charges. Official Winner is responsible for all (if any) federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with a prize. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, the acceptance of a Prize constitutes Entrant’s consent for the Sponsor to use the name, age, likeness, logo or mark and retail or business address of Entrant for promotional purposes in any media, without further payment or consideration. If you are selected as a winner, Entrant’s information may also be included in a publicly-available winners’ list.
8. Release. By receipt of any Prize, Entrant, including all owners, partners, members, employees and agents of Entrant (the “Releasing Parties”), agrees to indemnify Sponsor and any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising agencies, media partners and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents and affiliate companies and each such companies’ officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims or causes of action of any kind, that the Released Parties may incur in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or from Entrant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. Limited Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, by printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related matter or materials; or (5) any injury or damage to Entrant or to other persons or property which may be caused from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Entrant’s downloading of any materials related to the Sweepstakes. If for any reason, your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AND THE RELEASING PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER THAT ENTRANT OR THE RELEASING PARTIES MAY HAVE, OR WHICH MAY ARISE, AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY MATTER, CAUSE OR THING WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, TO ANY PERSON AND/OR PROPERTY, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ENTRANT’S ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE (IF APPLICABLE), OR ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Disputes. Except where prohibited, by participating, Entrant and the Releasing Parties agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate State Court located in or near New Haven, Connecticut. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Connecticut or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Connecticut.
11. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Entrant’s Personally Identifiable Information. Entrant agrees that personal data, including but not limited to the Entrant’s name, address and email may be processed, shared, and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Sweepstakes and any other purposes outlined in these Official Rules. Such data may also be used to verify the Entrant’s identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the Entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes.
13. Official Rules and Winner’s List. For a copy of these Official Rules or a list of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with proper postage affixed to “Buyer to Buyer Sweepstakes” c/o Trebco Specialty Products, Inc., P.O. Box 636, Orange, Connecticut 06477. Vermont residents can omit return postage. 14. Sponsor: Trebco Specialty Products, Inc., P.O. Box 636, Orange, Connecticut 06477
14. Sponsor: Trebco Specialty Products, Inc., P.O. Box 636, Orange, Connecticut 06477